Monday, June 4, 2012

Zao Bai Dong

I'm the son of a lord who lost his life and everything during a struggle for power. The nanny managed to save me in following order from my Mother. My Uncle, Kueng Yongzheng, found the dying nanny with baby me.

He and his wife raised me and having discovered my unusaual affinity with horses send me to an aquintance of him. There I learned a lot about horses (training, breeding,...). I also learned some martial arts from a Tao-master was very greatful for the great care I gave his horse. There I also lost my heart to the daughter of the local inspector. One day she was sent away.... where, what, who i don't know. I do know I want to find her.

So I set off and now I search for her across the land. First off visiting my uncle who appears to be "missing".....

No comments:

Post a Comment